A SEMINAR ON MARKET ECONOMY AND POVERTY ALLEVIATION
October 17, 2006
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation is once again offering a free Liberal Leadership Training/Seminar on “Market Economy and Poverty Alleviation: Making the Market Work for the Poor”. It will be held Nov 13-15 at the Asian Institute for Management Conference Center.
Workshop objectives are as follows:
1. Participants understand the fundamentals of liberalism and the place of the market economy in it.
2. Participants understand basic economic principles.
3. Participants understand how the market economy benefits the poor.
4. Participants know how to create pro-poor market structures.
5. Participants identify how government can institute policy reforms
that benefit the poor.
Prospective participants must fill out the application form and send it via e-mail or fax to firstname.lastname@example.org and (02)8103189 along with a résumé no later than 23 October 2006, 5pm.